If you’re experiencing hair loss, a receding hairline, or just thinking about shaving your head someday, check out Stefan’s insightful story.
He candidly shares what it was like at a young age to experience thinning hair, and describes his thought process behind the decision to finally shave his head.
Here are some of the takeaways that stood out to me:
- While taking Propecia and Rogaine, he started having E.D. and depression. When he stopped taking them, his hair loss rapidly accelerated.
- A hair transplant consultation proved to him that hair loss procedures aren’t really a long-term or sustainable solution.
- Shaving his head was “one of the best decision he ever made.” He genuinely prefers being bald! (This is key to being a confident bald man.)
- Thanks to Hollywood, “the bald look” has become a sex symbol that people find very attractive and often prefer when dating.
- It might be necessary to shave your head in order for you to grow as a human being. It could end up being something you love, and that changes your life for the better.